There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process. It is important that you work with a real estate professional prepared to meet these demands to ensure maximum value!
If you are selling your home, I will:
- Upload your listing to the Lakelands Board with photos, supporting documents, a virtual tour, and a thorough description of your property
- Upload your listing right here on my website with photos, supporting documents, a virtual tour, and a thorough description of your property
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months
- Expertly market your listing through channels like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, local newspapers, and more
- Send you updates on our marketing efforts on each of the channels listed above
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features
If you are buying a home, I will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Provide 10+ years of negotiating experience to yield the best posible outcome for your purchase
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREA's By-Laws, Rules and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos identify professional services rendered by REALTOR® members of CREA to effect the purchase, sale and lease of real estate as part of a cooperative selling system.